Wednesday, January 22, 2014

OMG..AM I am Witch? TLC Book Tour Review

This week I have the pleasure of hosting and reviewing  OMG Am I a Witch? by Talia Aikens- Nunez and Alicja Ignaczak all thanks to TLC Book Tours.


OMG AM I Witch? takes us on a journey of sibling rivalry like no other. April Appleton can no longer handler her annoying brother so she searches the internet for a spell to turn him into a dog! Well, by the luck the spell works! April, realizes she just might have more magical powers than she realizes. Only thing is she is running out of time to turn her brother back to normal before her parents find out! What is a girl to do?! Can good friends and a magic book save the day?
One can only read and find out!

I really enjoyed this book! For being in my 30's this book had me laughing. I loved the witty humor  and I felt it was really easy to get into the characters. I think this is a good book that any reader would enjoy and especially readers who just might find their siblings to be on the annoying side. 

This book may be purchased in Amazon




1 comment:

  1. "I think this is a good book that any reader would enjoy and especially readers who just might find their siblings to be on the annoying side." Sooo...that would basically be any person who has a sibling, right? :) I know I've done things as an adult that my brother finds annoying! Guess some things you never grow out of.

    Thanks for being on the tour!

    ReplyDelete